Cirro Cloud Solutions AG supports flexible working models for all positions unless onsite requirements are stated in the job posting.
At Cirro we progress, grow, train and tutor. We all work from different countries, deal with different cultures, challenges, and opportunities. We support each other and encourage innovations. As an organization with employees’ different nationalities, our employees must feel free to be their authentic selves for our company to perform at its best.
We support diversity and inclusion as they are critical to one’s success nowadays.
We will be glad to invite you to bring your experience, your goals, and your background.
Join our Cirro team!
Key tasks include:
- Work with other developers to ensure that the website is functional and visually appealing.
- Liaise with the client to gauge their needs and expectations.
- Plan the layout of the website.
- Ensure that the website is optimized for various devices.
- Use analytics to test client enjoyment.
- Experience with Interface technologies (REST, ODATA, SOAP, etc.)
- Experience with public cloud architecture
- Experience with OpenText products (nice to have)
- Practical experience in the execution of software development projects
- Ability to work successfully in remote teams
- Motivation to learn about new programming languages and software platforms
- Excellent understanding of English
When asked to explain Cirro, all I could say was:
- Group of enthusiasts with innovative approach, striving for continuous improvement.
- A process of learning while supporting the authenticity.
- A Community of individual minds, working remote with joint heartbeat.
We work and reach our goals together in Cirro!
Head of HR Group
At Cirro, opportunities to shine happen daily.
I started my journey with very little experience and succeeded in learning and growing in various areas very fast and efficient, working on real projects during the process.
Cirro values what makes you different and encourages you to act on your ideas, driven by strong leadership. We care for each other, we support each other both professionally and personally.
Cloud Support Engineer, 2020 - present
A very progressive company with a lot of opportunities. You can use your skills and competencies as well as learn and grow. Flexible work schedule, which assures great work-life balance. I fill supported and very happy to work with outstanding team.
Interesting projects and amazing people, definitely – the people! That is what Cirro for me.
Head of Group Bid Management
At Cirro, we have a community working on different types of development and consulting projects on different domains. We have customers ranging from small and medium-sized business to some of the world’s largest brands and enterprises. As Academy, we are constantly looking for talents who are passionate for IT and love to learn. We have training courses, demo systems, Master Coaches who will help newcomers to learn new things. If you are an explorer and innovator with an endless curiosity for learning, then our company is a right place to stay. Here we give an opportunity to improve skills, become a true expert and be able to participate in different kinds of challenging and interesting projects.
Executive Board Member and Master Coach,
Group Academy Lead